Monday, February 13, 2012

My Experience so Far...

Before coming into this class, I was intimidated because experimental film making was my weakest point when it came to production genres.  It was not because I don't think this type of film making but because I did not think I was capable of doing this type of short films.  However, I have learned that it is not that hard and I should not be afraid to try experimental styles.  Cameraless filmmaking is an amazing way to do experimental shorts.  I love painting and other modes of art so it is such a great experience to be able to combined film into these art forms.  I enjoyed even doing the magazine transfers.  It was also a fun process and I learned a lot of useful tips to combined the several processes that we have been learning.  The rayograms were also fun.  Being able to process the film myself I felt like I had complete creative control over my film.  These techniques are something I will add to my repertoire and will continue to use outside this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment